Wednesday, December 15, 2010

From this summer...

This is an image from the 100k cafe cruise this summer. A beautiful day and many wonderful pastries later. I think there were 5 coffee shops/bakeries on this ride!

The Lake Champlain 200k was a hot hot ride. There is a big climb right before you must decide whether to go for the 200k or take the first ferry back to Vermont. I am pretty sure my brain partially melted, thus resulting in my decision to finish. It was quite a ride around the lake though. It's always nice to ride near Burlington where one can somewhat avoid the constant climbing of central Vermont.

On the ferry back to Vermont from the New York side on the 200k.


This summer I started doing some longer rides. I completed my first 200k. Here are some pictures from the summer biking adventures.

No comments: